Online registration for the WCA European Championship will start on January 15, 2020. You will pay a basic fee + a fee per event. After registration you still have until June 9, 2020 to meet your qualification requirements.
Basic fee: €50* (including 3x3x3)
Fee per event: €5
Fee for FMC, 4x4x4 Blindfolded, 5x5x5 Blindfolded en Multi-Blind: €10
*early bird fee (January 15-February 14)
From February 15, the basic fee will be €60.
From March 15, the basic fee will be €70.
As a competitor you have access to the venue every competition day, also on days when you are not competing.
Registration in MyEuro
Registration will be done in MyEuro. Payment is part of the registration process. All the transactions are done through Mollie; you can pay with credit card, PayPal, iDEAL and several other systems. The payments are secure, we will never see your card details. Your registration will be completed after we received your payment. You will see yourself listed at the competitors page.
You can sign up for any event you want, even if you haven’t qualified yet. After registration you still have until June 9 to meet your qualification requirements. If you don’t qualify for an event you did register for, the fee for that event will be reimbursed.
Changes in your registration
You can change your registration as many times as you like. But you should know that:
- Only the first time you pay, you will not have a payment charge.
- If the new registration is cheaper than the previous one, you will not be reimbursed immediately. Instead, you will receive credit.
- After the registration closes, credits that have not been used, will be reimbursed (except the basic fee and the payment charges, which will not be reimbursed).
Do you need to cancel your registration? You can do it yourself in MyEuro (‘modify registration’). Delete all registered events and click on ‘checkout’. The basic fee will not be reimbursed.
Cancellation before or on June 9? The fees for the events will be reimbursed, but not immediately. Instead, you will receive credits. After June 9, the credits will be reimbursed.
Registration as a volunteer
Would you like to be a volunteer? Please apply via MyEuro. Not everyone will be accepted as a volunteer! Please only apply if you meet the requirements for the jobs. Volunteers can compete in the competition for free.
Do you intend to be a competitor as well? Pay attention to the following.
- Have you already paid the competitor fee? If you are accepted as a volunteer, the fee will be reimbursed. Not immediately: you will receive credit in MyEuro. After the registration closes, credits that have not been used, will be reimbursed.
- You can also choose to wait for the acceptance as a volunteer, and then register as a competitor. Then your registration will be accepted without payment. But don’t wait too long: when the maximum number of participants has been reached, you will be put on the waiting list.
Some applications will be accepted within a few days, others after a few months, others may be rejected. This depends on the job you are applying for, your experience, your availability and whether you are already familiar with the organisation team or the delegates.
Every competitor can buy a maximum of two companion tickets via MyEuro (you’ll find them in the list of events). A companion ticket gives access to all four days and costs only €12 (regular entrance fee is €6 per day, tickets are available at the ticket office).
Photo and video
Everyone who registers as a competitor or a volunteer, agrees that he or she can be photographed or filmed, for use on website, social media, live-stream, etc., both by the WCA, the organisation of the championship and our main sponsor.